Sparked: A Live Branding Workshop in Austin, Texas For Wedding Industry Professionals
You got into business because you had a passion that you loved doing not because you wanted to run a business.
Do any of these sound like you?
- I am booking clients but I want to book more of my ideal client.
- I want to feel inspired by my brand instead of embarrassed.
- I need someone to help me figure out what's the next best move for my business growth.
- I want to find more leads through Instagram
- I feel stuck in a rut in my business and need to get re-inspired.
- I wish I could connect with more professionals inside my industry
How you'll feel after you attend the workshop
- Instagram is my number one source of leads.
- I have a network of industry professionals who support me and my business.
- I have a brand strategy to put into place.
- I look as confident and professional as I feel.
- I know exactly who my target audience is and how to reach them.
- My business is bringing in more revenue than ever before and I feel more secure.
What to expect?
During the Sparked Workshop, you'll work one-on-one with a designer, strategist, and photographer, to help you understand the business side of things. You'll get the opportunity to sit down with a brand strategist and have them create a custom strategy to achieve your goals. You'll also receive headshots from our professional photographer, along with a lot of other valuable takeaways.
You'll also get the opportunity to network with like-minded business owners and have an active role in building your brand while saving money on hiring a graphic designer, photographer, stock imagery, and marketing courses.
Who This is Ideal For
- Experienced wedding industry professionals
- Event Planners, Venue Owners, Hairstylist, Makeup Artists, Florists, Wedding Coordinator, Bridal Consultant, etc.
- Wedding Industry Professionals that want to be involved in the process of strengthening their brand.
- Wedding Industry Professionals that want to network with other business owners in an upbeat, collaborative environment
Who This is NOT Ideal For
- New business owners that who haven't had any clients yet
- Business owners that do not want insight from their peers or professionals
- Anyone who doesn't enjoy upbeat or collaborative experiences or environments